Some people think I’m all about sex, and while S.E.X. IS one of my favorite things on the planet, what I’m REALLY all about is helping YOU fall more deeply in love with yourself!
Why me, you might ask? I am a confident, S.E.X.y woman, and I can honestly tell you I love myself more than I EVER have before (trust me, there is no such thing as “arriving”)…and it hasn’t always been that way.
I KNOW what it’s like to be frustrated that on the one hand you KNOW you are amazing, S.E.X.y, and completely capable of having the CONFIDENCE, self-love, amazing partnership, and S.E.X. life you really want….
Yet on the other hand there’s that little voice in your head telling you you’re not enough; it holds you back, always keeping what you want just out of reach.
AND GUESS WHAT?
People who don’t love themselves attract people who don’t love themselves…
I ALSO know what it’s like to be in that relationship or marriage that just isn’t working. You don’t know how to communicate with each other. You’re tired of wearing the pants in the family. You wish your partner would just do what you want without your having to tell him. The sex either isn’t happening often or isn’t happening period…and when it does happen, you KNOW it’s not what it could be. You want your man to sweep you off your feet, ravish you, make you feel like the sensual, sexual woman you KNOW you are, somewhere in there…
Just in case you think you’re a lost cause, I will tell you this: I struggled with depression for years, and even had suicidal thoughts at some points. If I can find my way to self-love, self-compassion, knowing myself, and stepping into my feminine essence (which REALLY got me over the self-loathing hump and bad relationship hump), YOU can do it, too.
It’s been a long journey from where I was after my divorce in 2001 to where I am today. I honestly don’t think it has to take YOU that long, with all of the insider tips I can give you as a life coach, therapist, and actual human being who isn’t afraid to admit that she has struggled, too!
And NOTHING gives me more joy in the world than helping women and couples fall more deeply in love with themselves and each other, through their connection with Spirit.
Pssst…you know that thing I said about people thinking I’m all about S.E.X.?
Well, it is KIND OF true. So, if that’s part of your issue, too, fear not. Part of my genius is having an innate understanding of sexuality and a unique ability to create sacred space in which others feel comfortable and safe to learn about S.E.X./Spirit, and explore their potentials.
Are you ready to fall more deeply in love with yourself and start being the confident, sexy, fulfilled woman you’ve always known you can be?!
Schedule your free, 60 minute Connection Call!
Oh, yeah, and in case you want the credentials to back all this up, here goes:
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree from Westfield State College (now WSU) in Westfield, MA.
- I also have a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work from Simmons College in Boston, MA.
- After practicing for 10 years as a therapist, mostly working with homeless people, I decided I wasn’t satisfied with how much I was able to help my clients really transform their lives, and decided to go to school for life coaching.
- To pay for that, I moonlighted as an exotic dancer, and accidentally discovered there was much more to it than just a way to pay for school…I was doing sacred work at those strip clubs, believe it or not. (To learn more, purchase my e-book, “The Naked Truth: How Becoming a Stripper Saved My Life” here)
- Got my life coaching certificate from the Hendricks Institute (with Drs. Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks), in Ojai, CA.
- Co-hosted the popular Blog Talk Radio show, The Booty Doctors, for a couple years (to help men learn how to have better relationships and better sex with their partners). That was fun!
- Have written for numerous publications and blog sites, including Aspire Magazine, Your Tango, Blog Talk Radio, and Dear Cupid.
- Educated myself about working with all types of “sexual minorities”- gay, bisexual, transgendered, asexual, polyamorous, and kinky (BDSM). Am a member of the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom.
- Got certified in Gentle Reprocessing, a trauma treatment similar to EMDR, to help clients who have been traumatized heal deeply from it.
- Started my private practice 8 years ago, which includes seeing individuals and couples, both in person and on Skype/phone, and also conducting groups and workshops on an ongoing basis.
- With my sexual and spiritual expertise, I have assisted hundreds of individuals and couples from around the world to create the relationships with self, their beloveds, and Spirit that they really want.
Professional head shots and brand styling by Amber Lilyestrom